Alchemy bar fans - what to do on the Splendor???

vacruizer

So I had the Glory booked this fall.....and long story short couldn't take off work in time and had to switch to the Splendor. Better than no cruise, right?

I've spent many an evening enjoying Alchemy. I love a good craft cocktail or a well made Manhattan. Is the Splendor wine bar going to disappoint me? I've got Cheers so can sample all I want - but looking for the best spot for martinis or Manhattans?

Does Splendor offer master the martini? If not, standard bar menu has a few decent martinis like the spicy pineapple etc.

We like wine bars just as much - just brings a slightly more mellow feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So I had the Glory booked this fall.....and long story short couldn't take off work in time and had to switch to the Splendor. Better than no cruise, right?

I've spent many an evening enjoying Alchemy. I love a good craft cocktail or a well made Manhattan. Is the Splendor wine bar going to disappoint me? I've got Cheers so can sample all I want - but looking for the best spot for martinis or Manhattans?

The splendor has a wine bar where the alchemy usually is. They do make some good martinis also there...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When I cruised the Splendor, I found no equivalent. The wine bar was pretty much a dead spot and the drinks OK. I actually preferred the Atrium for the martinis and the Manhattans. I'm on the Splendor again for the Journey to Alaska next summer, so I'll be following this thread to see if anyone had better luck than me. In the meantime, I'll get my Alchemy fix on the Conquest in October.