Meet and Greet on MSC?

ddjwms

Hi Everyone,

There will be 16 of us on the October 4th cruise doing a B2B on the Divina. Most of us are seasoned cruiser trying out a new cruise line. I am hoping to set up a roll call for the October 4th and Oct. 11th cruise.

Anyone interested??? We are leaving on a cruise for Spring Break on the Allure of the Seas for 2 weeks so will try and set something up after we get back.

My wife and I would love to participate and meet new folks. We are on the March 8, 2018 MSC Divina cruise from Miami to Genoa and also on CC's Roll Call list for that cruise.

The Cruise Critic Meet & Greet is planned for every sailing on MSC Divina and will be printed in your daily program on board. The ship selects the time/space depending on the availability of the lounges during each sailing; however, it is usually hosted during the first day at sea. At this time, there are no snacks or drinks provided during the meet & greet, but they are hosted near bars in the case that someone wants to purchase something.

Hope this helps!

We are on the Seaside and there is no Meet & Mingle available on the Cruise Critic site. The only ship listed in Divina. Will other MSC ships be added? Who do I contact about getting the Seaside listed?

Jim

On RCCI we register via the Cruise Critic forum for the meet and mingle. When we board an invitation to the meet and mingle is waiting for us in our cabin/stateroom. The invitation is handed in / shown at the venue.

I have set up a roll call for a Fantasia cruise next April (2018) Barbados to Genoa but no meet and mingle is as yet showing.

G

• 3 months later...
On RCCI we register via the Cruise Critic forum for the meet and mingle. When we board an invitation to the meet and mingle is waiting for us in our cabin/stateroom. The invitation is handed in / shown at the venue.

I have set up a roll call for a Fantasia cruise next April (2018) Barbados to Genoa but no meet and mingle is as yet showing.

G

The CC M&M menu for MSC ships has just been updated to include Seaside as a selection. We are now able to sign up!

Sent from my LG-M210 using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
The Cruise Critic Meet & Greet is planned for every sailing on MSC Divina and will be printed in your daily program on board. The ship selects the time/space depending on the availability of the lounges during each sailing; however, it is usually hosted during the first day at sea. At this time, there are no snacks or drinks provided during the meet & greet, but they are hosted near bars in the case that someone wants to purchase something.

Hope this helps!

Perhaps it would be a great idea if they did provide refreshments like other lines do, especially if you are hoping to have more positive reviews of the line in the American market.

Perhaps it would be a great idea if they did provide refreshments like other lines do, especially if you are hoping to have more positive reviews of the line in the American market.

Unless this is a new and recent post from MSC we have had very good snacks and variety of drinks at the last few and recent meet and greets on Divina. Lots of top staff attended too. Very well done.

You're quoting a post from almost 4 years ago! Things have changed a lot since then.

They do and they also had a cake plus a picture delivered to your room towards the end of the cruise.

MSC does the best meet and greets!! Just sign up on their site, and they handle everything. They serve wonderful snacks, cocktails, and a large sheet cake. All the senior officers come, and stay at the meeting. They will take a picture of everyone, and send a copy to your cabin. Its a very fun time

Safe sailing