Reserving specialty restaurants, entertainment for a group

Jshanleypt

Restaurants you just make a reservation for the amount in your party, but if there is a fee and you don't have a package, you will be charged. Entertainment has to be booked from each reservation, so you would need the user names and passwords and book individual cabins.

Hi! I just did it for our cruise next week - we wanted 2 dinners where all 12 of us could sit together at one table. Reserved in advance through special events coordinator at 2 different al a carte specialty restaurants. Since they were al a carte, we didn't have to pay in advance, but had we chosen restaurants with flat fees, they do have to be paid in advance. I am not sure how that would work if you have the dining package.

For breakaway, the email address was specialeventsbreakaway@ncl.com. So I assume other ships coordinators would just have the correct ship name in place of breakaway using the same email format.

Terry

Since they were al a carte, we didn't have to pay in advance, but had we chosen restaurants with flat fees, they do have to be paid in advance. I am not sure how that would work if you have the dining package.

If the person making the booking has the dining package, and hasn’t already booked the relevant number of meals then nothing is charged in advance, regardless of whether the others on the booking have the package.

On the other hand, if the person making the booking doesn’t have the dining plan, or has already made enough bookings to use up their credits, then you will get charged for everyone whilst booking, even if others on the booking have the dining package.

Thank you, I sent a request using our ship’s name (Escape) in the email address. Waiting for their reply!

Hi! I just did it for our cruise next week - we wanted 2 dinners where all 12 of us could sit together at one table. Reserved in advance through special events coordinator at 2 different al a carte specialty restaurants. Since they were al a carte, we didn't have to pay in advance, but had we chosen restaurants with flat fees, they do have to be paid in advance. I am not sure how that would work if you have the dining package.

For breakaway, the email address was specialeventsbreakaway@ncl.com. So I assume other ships coordinators would just have the correct ship name in place of breakaway using the same email format.

Terry