Halong Bay Vietnam

reps23

My husband and I will be cruising on December 10, 2017 on the Celebrity Millenium Asia Immersion cruise. We have already booked some amazing tours with groups from our cruise critic roll call. This tour has come highly recommended. There is one spot available so if anyone is travelling with us on this cruise, please read the following from one of our cruisers:

Originally posted by OntarioCruiser38 HALONG BAY - BAI TU LONG BAY - OVERNIGHT CRUISE

We have one spot available for an overnight trip in Bai Tu Long Bay - Halong Bay.

Being a part of Halong Bay, the World Heritage Site, Bai Tu Long Bay is well known for its magical beauty of nature being less impacted by mass tourism. It is a bigger part occupying 3 quarters of Ha Long Bay, which is rich in biodiversity, better environment and naturally marvelous landscape. The bay is dominated by a thousand limestone karsts and islets which rise out of the waters of the bay; there are some caves and grottos spread throughout. Most of the islands are uninhabited becoming home to the flora and fauna.

This cruise comes highly recommended from another cruise critic member that stated it was the highlight of their vacation on the Millennium. *As well there are recommendations on Trip Advisor.

https://youtu.be/baWUKCxZSiU‬

https://youtu.be/YNwxHphWPYM‬

Sample Itinerary

DAY 1: HON GAI HARBOUR – BAI TU LONG BAY – THIEN CANH SON CAVE

12:00 Group meets on ship to disembark as a group.

12:15 - 12:45: Tender to pier

13.00 – 13.30: Travel to Hon Gai International harbour

13.30 – 14.00: Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.

14:00 – 15:30: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long bay; admire the fascinating formations on the way.

15.45 – 16:10 Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.

16.10 – 18:00: Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co island, swimming or kayaking.

18:00 – 19.00: Back to junk for refreshing before having dinner on board.

20.00 – 21.00: Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.

DAY 2: VUNG VIENG FISHING VILLAGE – HON GAI HARBOUR

07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.

08.30 – 09.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat.

10.00: Check out of the cabin. Start cruising towards the harbor while an A la carte lunch is served.

11.45 – 12.00: Disembark. Back to pier - go back to ship or enjoy afternoon in the area on your own.

Back at pier by 12:30 to 13:00.

This itinerary is subject to change due to the weather or tide condition without prior notice and to Celebrity making it to port on time.

- There will still be time to have a terrestrial visit on your own the afternoon of the second day - at your own expense - as we should be back to the Millennium pier by 1:00 pm and the Millennium does not leave until 10:00 pm - so I am personally going to find another activity, town tour and perhaps a dinner before going back to ship.

INCLUSIVE:

✓ All land transportation Millennium Ship Pier - Pearl's Pier - Millennium Ship Pier

✓ Welcome drink

✓ En-suited cabin with A/C, hot water

Six double rooms - four twin (2) - to be assigned by lottery

✓ All meals on boat - 2 lunch - 1 dinner - 1 breakfast

(lunch and dinner likely seafood based)

✓ Tea & coffee free on breakfast

✓ Guide on board

✓ Kayaking - beach

EXCLUSIVE:

✓ Personal expenses

✓ Extra drinks

✓ Bank charge (for payment by credit card)

CRUISE LINE RECOMMEND THAT YOU NOT HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ISSUES: (FOR SAFETY REASON):

✓ Person with disability: physical or sensory

✓ Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…

✓ Person who is older than 80

✓ Person who is overweight (>120kg)

✓ Person who is taller than 2 meters

WHAT’S TO BRING?

✓ Sun Glasses

✓ Sun Block

✓ Wide Brim Hat

✓ Insect Repellents

✓ Swimming Suits

✓ Warmer Clothes (in winter from November to April)

✓ Original Passport

This is based on a first come first serve. I have placed a hefty down payment so I would ask for serious committed reservations only. *We will have a great time and being considerate of the crew and fellow passengers will make this an awesome experience! *All are welcome as this will be a diverse group from around the world. It looks like this will be an international group from at least Canada, South Africa and the United States. This is a private tour.

You need to post this on your Roll Call for the cruise.

Much more likely to get a response from there.

Thank you for your response. This was already posted on the roll call for our cruise. I just thought I would post on Asia thread.