Rome Foodie Tour

Caroldoll

We haven't done the one you mention, but we did one with Eating Italy a couple of years ago and enjoyed it very much. Get on their mailing list for an occasional discount code.

Our daughter did one a few months ago and we booked it for 8/31 on her recommendation. Through Viator using Gourmetily, 3.5 hour food tour of Campo Di Fiore, Jewish Ghetto, and Trevastere. 382 five star ratings.

We did one a few years ago with the owner, Bruno. We still talk about it today and returned to a few of the restaurants we went to on the tour on our honeymoon trip to Rome. We are contemplating doing it again, with the same company, next summer.

https://foodtoursofrome.com/

And my TA review

Reviewed 27 September 2012

Oh what a night!

I surprised my boyfriend with the walking food tour as he is such a foodie. Of our nearly 3 week trip to Italy and Greece I think this was his favourite tour. It wasn't just the quality of food, wine, beer and coffee that we experienced, but Bruno shared his incredibly extensive knowledge of various neighborhoods,piazzas, monuments, and buildings that made Roma truly come alive for us. I would never hesitate to recommend this tour and cannot wait to do it again on my next visit to Roma.

Show less

See all 3 reviews by LovesthebeachToronto for Rome

Ask LovesthebeachToronto about Food Tours of Rome

Thank LovesthebeachToronto

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC

We did one a few years ago with the owner, Bruno. We still talk about it today and returned to a few of the restaurants we went to on the tour on our honeymoon trip to Rome. We are contemplating doing it again, with the same company, next summer.

https://foodtoursofrome.com/

Glad to see you enjoyed this tour company! We are doing the Monti and Esquilino tour with them next month. We meet at a pastry shop at 10:30 and start with pastry and coffee. We chose this particular tour as we are staying in the Monti region for a few nights. ;)