Looking for a room photo Sea Princess

NewGenCruiseCouple

This may seem a little silly, however I actually spend hours on Princess Cruses website looking at the best interior room. I found most say they have a 135sqf room. I found a few dozen around that were actually 148sqf.

What I want to know is the room configuration. On the website or does show some photos, however I see 2 main types of layouts for interior and would like to know what our room or the 148sqf rooms have.

We are staying on Deck 8, D333 with an IC category.

If anyone has a photo of the room or even a layout for this size room, I would be forever grateful!

I know this sounds stupid, however actually makes a difference to me clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

Thank you! clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

Don't have a photo but our first ever cruise was in one of those 135 sq. ft. rooms. I had to go outside to change my mind. It was very "cozy". :D

One thing we loved about Sea Princess was the super wide Promenade deck. You could use a lounger and there was still plenty of room for walkers to go past. We were very surprised (and disappointed) when we discovered that the wide Promenade wasn't the norm.

This may seem a little silly, however I actually spend hours on Princess Cruses website looking at the best interior room. I found most say they have a 135sqf room. I found a few dozen around that were actually 148sqf.

What I want to know is the room configuration. On the website or does show some photos, however I see 2 main types of layouts for interior and would like to know what our room or the 148sqf rooms have.

If anyone has a photo of the room or even a layout for this size room, I would be forever grateful!

I know this sounds stupid, however actually makes a difference to me clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

Try this link https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Sea-Princess. It has photos. Let us know if this helps.

Tom😎

There is much more usable space in the cabin if you have the beds made up as singles, rather than a queen size. With singles, there is a strip of usable space around 4.5 feet wide down the length of the beds. With a queen size bed, roughly half of this space is on each side of the bed. It is not usable space. You can't even sit there and put your shoes on. To get in a queen size bed, you have to walk like a crab down the side of the bed, or climb in at the bottom and crawl up to the top of the bed.

We always pick the same position of inside cabins as you have booked on the Sun class ships, although on Aloha Deck, ie in the small corridors between port and starboard, as the cabins are bigger and the design of the cabin is better. I do agree that the cabin works best with 2 single beds as these cabins are longer but narrower than the normal, and with bed in queen layout it is difficult to get up the side.

Anne

Sent from my SM-T813 using Forums mobile app

DH and I are currently on the Sea Princess and coincidentally are in D332, so right near your cabin. We have an obstructed ocean view. This is the tiniest cabin we've ever been in, but the price was right! We kept the beds separate per our stewards suggestion. By the way, if you get Jerry, he is wonderful! The bathroom is "roomy" and the cabin has plenty of storage. Lots of closet space and tons of hangers. It has a desk and stool, no chair. The beds are very comfortable and nice big pillows. All cabins have new mattresses. We only got on board yesterday for a 4 day cruise, but all going well so far! :cool: