Rum Runners - how long to ship to Canada?

gerbera33

Just wondering how long it took when you ordered your rum runners online? I'm leaving in 2 weeks and really hope that they arrive on time! I received a confirmation email saying they were shipping on Nov 18 so here's hoping..I guess!

I ordered my rum runner from http://www.rumrunnerflasks.com back in September, got it in under 5 days, it was shipped from Arizona to Montreal, including shipping it cost less than $10 cdn.

My husband and I used it on our cruise on NCL's Epic in October and had no problems at all.

We brought rubbermaid juice bottles with us, each morning filled them with Orange Juice / Cranberry Juice combination and would add rum from the rum runner in our room. We carried the juice bottles to the pool area with us and had an NCL glass from a drink we had bought on the first day. Worked like a charm and left us money to spend for when we were in port.

My daughter and I have already refilled the rum runner for our upcoming cruise with Coconut rum and will again cross our fingers.

People were tell us onboard the Epic about how they smuggled booze on in shampoo bottles, someone else told us how they drilled a tiny hole in 16oz 7-up bottles, drained them, and filled them with booze, and then used a tiny bit of glue from a glue gun to seal the small hole. Someone else told us how they take a boxed wine out of the box, and hide the whole bag in their suitcases. It seems that some people are very creative.

:confused: Does anyone know the code for the rumrunners discount. I used it a couple of years ago, but I must be getting old timers disease as I've forgotten it. I ordered them for my 80 year old friends and their house burnt down last year. They are requesting replacements LOL. Thanks in advance. ;) Never mind - ala Rosanna Rosanna Donna - I just googled it-

REPEAT.

Archived