Love in Any Language

jhannah

Do cast members sing this any more on any HAL ship? I think the last time I heard it was on Eurodam's inaugural cruise. Maybe some folks were getting tired of it; but we really enjoyed it. Just one of those things that made the cruise special. (We were just watching some old cruise videos I took, and that's why I bring it up.)

Do cast members sing this any more on any HAL ship? I think the last time I heard it was on Eurodam's inaugural cruise. Maybe some folks were getting tired of it; but we really enjoyed it. Just one of those things that made the cruise special. (We were just watching some old cruise videos I took, and that's why I bring it up.)

Why don't you request it, it's free...

Thank goodness for those YouTube video's of the crew's performance of this memorable part of my cruising experience!

Doing away with the disembarkation talk, which really no longer served its original purpose in my opinion, led to the end of this tradition. And, when could it be logically inserted into the daily cruise program if not when it had been?

For the crew so involved in the presentation, its loss gave them one less thing that they "had to do" and maybe gave them a bit more "off duty time" to allow them to rest.