NCL Free Ferry Tickets And Wait Times?

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:26 PM.
18,042 Posts
Joined Jul 2007
Originally posted by Wyoming2010
HA HA -- I think we were at Heritage when we docked on the Breakaway in 2016! Didn't even know the difference. Thanks to all. Good diagram, BTW.
Yes, you were docked at Heritage Wharf .
183 Posts
Joined May 2011
So this is probably a dumb question, but in looking at the previous map of the Wharfs, the area that says "Ferry Wharf" -- is that the public ferry only, or does the NCL free ferry leave from there also -- or is it docked where the ships are docked?
Maryland
11,329 Posts
Joined Mar 2003
So this is probably a dumb question, but in looking at the previous map of the Wharfs, the area that says "Ferry Wharf" -- is that the public ferry only, or does the NCL free ferry leave from there also -- or is it docked where the ships are docked?

Your question is odd since it was already answered in a reply to you in this thread. The NCL ferry leaves from Heritage Wharf. It will be across from Escape at Heritage Wharf.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Charles
183 Posts
Joined May 2011
Originally posted by Charles4515
Your question is odd since it was already answered in a reply to you in this thread. The NCL ferry leaves from Heritage Wharf. It will be across from Escape at Heritage Wharf.
Sorry about that - I got that we're docked there, but didn't catch that the ferry is also there. Doing too many things at once today. Thank you for your kind response.
Windsor Locks, CT
6,841 Posts
Joined Jul 2003
Sorry about that - I got that we're docked there, but didn't catch that the ferry is also there. Doing too many things at once today. Thank you for your kind response.
Here's a pix of the Escape and the ferry:

SBtS
183 Posts
Joined May 2011
Originally posted by SailBadtheSinner
Here's a pix of the Escape and the ferry:

SBtS
Thank you! Wow, how did I not notice that ferry when we were docked on the Breakway! Or maybe they weren't doing the ferry in 2016?
Maryland
11,329 Posts
Joined Mar 2003
Thank you! Wow, how did I not notice that ferry when we were docked on the Breakway! Or maybe they weren't doing the ferry in 2016?

They weren’t. They started last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Charles