Upgraded cabin now $18 refresh pkg not in cart

Hello fellow cruisers,

I upgraded our cabin from a 6N to a 2M which was basically a wash with the last sale. Now I don't see my $18/day refreshment package in my cart. Do they remove that with upgrades? It is now showing $26/day. Will it go on sale again?

Thanks!

Hello fellow cruisers,

I upgraded our cabin from a 6N to a 2M which was basically a wash with the last sale. Now I don't see my $18/day refreshment package in my cart. Do they remove that with upgrades? It is now showing $26/day. Will it go on sale again?

Thanks!

Are you saying that you put it in your cart but did not purchase it?

Hello fellow cruisers,

Thanks!

Sales are unpredictable. Next time you put something in your cart, buy it before the price goes up. Also, after you buy, if you see the price go down, cancel your purchase and re-order.

If you purchased it, it won't show in your cart anymore. Only thing to be mindful of is if you used part or all of onboard credit from RCCL to pay for anything and then you change your rate which causes a reduction or loss of onboard credits. It SHOULD prompt you to take care of any deficit, but if you don't know to check or look at your email frequently it could be a problem.

On one of our cruises, myself, DH and 2 DD were in GS. I had purchased beverage packages and excursions for all on sale. I also had show reservations made. The balcony next to us opened up and we moved my two DD to that cabin. When we moved the girls, all the purchased items and show reservations for them were cancelled. This may be what happened when you upgraded .

The RCI agent never said anything about this when we were doing this. I found out a day or two later when I received a notice that it was being credited back to my credit card. Evidently when they moved to another cabin they were cancelled out of our cabin and rebooked into the new one. This effectively cancelled everything under their names.

I had to call RCI to redo the show reservations and re-purchase beverages and excursions which were no longer on sale. RCI would not allow the original sale price. I had to pay the current price.

On one of our cruises, myself, DH and 2 DD were in GS. I had purchased beverage packages and excursions for all on sale. I also had show reservations made. The balcony next to us opened up and we moved my two DD to that cabin. When we moved the girls, all the purchased items and show reservations for them were cancelled. This may be what happened when you upgraded .

The RCI agent never said anything about this when we were doing this. I found out a day or two later when I received a notice that it was being credited back to my credit card. Evidently when they moved to another cabin they were cancelled out of our cabin and rebooked into the new one. This effectively cancelled everything under their names.

I had to call RCI to redo the show reservations and re-purchase beverages and excursions which were no longer on sale. RCI would not allow the original sale price. I had to pay the current price.

Same thing happened to us when we moved my husband and granddaughter to a new cabin.