Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:49 PM.
Europe
379 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
I signed up for the Thursday Specials by email but they have not been arriving now for about the past month. I'm wondering whether its been quietly dropped or whether its something to do with my email address? I tried re-registering with a different email address, but still nothing. Just wondering whether everyone else is still receiving these emails each Thursday?
Minnesota
416 Posts
Joined Oct 2007
I've been receiving them. The last one from August 31 said "Fall into new fares - from $1599 on 7 for 7.

Have you checked your spam?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Wind Surf 1.30.2016 "Classic Caribbean"
Carnival Magic 2.8.2015
Wind Spirit 12.27.2014 "Panama Canal & Costa Rica"
Legend of the Seas 6.13.2003 "Alaska"
Royal Olympian 2001 "3 Continents"
Dolphin Cruise Line 11.1995
Monarch of the Seas 2.23.1992 "Southern Caribbean"
Europe
379 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
Yes, spam folder checked - they did come through for a while with no problem - then stopped. I can't figure it out. Thanks for letting me know that they are still happening anyway, I will keep trying.
Sacramento, California
994 Posts
Joined Jun 2003
Hmm, the last one I received was sent 8/24 and it was in spam. I hadn't noticed that they weren't coming - they go to an address that my husband checks daily, not the one I use most of the time.

I'd booked the first Wonders of Alaska and Canada when it was on 7 for 7 and was interested in booking the prior ocean crossing if it had a good 7 for 7 price. The new 7 for 7 specials come out on Thursdays so I've just been going to the website for them to check:
https://www.windstarcruises.com/specials/

Japan and North Pacific is on this week's list and I booked it Monday so now all I have to do is monitor in case there is a price drop.

The email said that there would be a new set of specials each Thursday so perhaps they didn't plan on sending it each week.

Did you get the notice of the One Week Sale (which is a two-week sale for Yacht Club members because we could start booking now)?
Northampton, UK
72 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Originally posted by marama
I signed up for the Thursday Specials by email but they have not been arriving now for about the past month. I'm wondering whether its been quietly dropped or whether its something to do with my email address? I tried re-registering with a different email address, but still nothing. Just wondering whether everyone else is still receiving these emails each Thursday?
Hello,
Since our last cruise, May 2017, neither my husband nor I have received ANY Windstar email-offers!
NO '7 for 7' ones, no 'Sales' ones.
We have tried signing up on the Windstar website again but, living in the UK, we can't add our post (zip) code!
We have emailed guest-relations and still nothing.
Anyone else missing emails?
We didn't disgrace ourselves on the cruise so, we don't think we've been crossed off their contact list!
Orleans MA
670 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Every Thursday i go on WS and under Specials in the homepage, the 7/7 specials show up. I have been on 21 cruises with WS and my emails from them are not consistent, who knows why. This works fine. Happy Sailing.
Sacramento, California
994 Posts
Joined Jun 2003
Has anyone else noticed that there are only 6 cruises on the 7 for 7 this week? The 7th cruise Aleutians and North Pacific Crossing is at the same price it was before and it doesn't have a star by it.

BTW, the discount on 7 for 7 cruised varies, I guess depending on how much capacity they have left and how close the cruise is. I've seen discounts of more than 50% and less than 13%.
Sacramento, California
994 Posts
Joined Jun 2003
Originally posted by new_cruiser
Has anyone else noticed that there are only 6 cruises on the 7 for 7 this week? The 7th cruise Aleutians and North Pacific Crossing is at the same price it was before and it doesn't have a star by it.

BTW, the discount on 7 for 7 cruised varies, I guess depending on how much capacity they have left and how close the cruise is. I've seen discounts of more than 50% and less than 13%.
The Aleutians and North Pacific Crossing price has been updated. It now says 1899 instead of 3899 so quite a good discount.