Oasis Cruise Compass 8/13-8/19 Eastern Itenerary

jll583

Thank you for posting the cruise compass for this itinerary. Does anyone know how consistent the activity schedule is from one sailing to the next for the same itinerary? My family will be on the Oasis for Thanksgiving week with the same itinerary.

Thanks!

Thank you Jill. I know it is quite a bit more effort to post these things than one might expect. We'll be on her next March and this is a big help. By the way, did you enjoy the cruise? We just booked a guarantee inside (yn)because the price difference was too drastic too ignore. Figure even if we get the worst room on the ship. . . it's THIS SHIP (which DH and DD have requested, and she ain't the cheapest boat on the water). Hope you loved her.

Thank you Jill. I know it is quite a bit more effort to post these things than one might expect. We'll be on her next March and this is a big help. By the way, did you enjoy the cruise? We just booked a guarantee inside (yn)because the price difference was too drastic too ignore. Figure even if we get the worst room on the ship. . . it's THIS SHIP (which DH and DD have requested, and she ain't the cheapest boat on the water). Hope you loved her.

We booked an inside gtd for the same reason. It was almost 800 less than anything else on the ship. We were given the largest interior category but on deck 3 right under the disco. With a 3 year old we were pretty upset until Someone on here mentioned you can move rooms after as long as it's the same category they assigned so k to k m to m etc.

We booked an inside gtd for the same reason. It was almost 800 less than anything else on the ship. We were given the largest interior category but on deck 3 right under the disco. With a 3 year old we were pretty upset until Someone on here mentioned you can move rooms after as long as it's the same category they assigned so k to k m to m etc.

Thank you!! I will go ahead and pack earplugs and maybe bring a white noise machine then in case changing is not an option. It will be one of the last spring break weeks, so the ship is likely to be sold out, but we can always ask.

Thank you!! I will go ahead and pack earplugs and maybe bring a white noise machine then in case changing is not an option. It will be one of the last spring break weeks, so the ship is likely to be sold out, but we can always ask.

They usually assign the cabin fairly quickly. I think ours was assigned within like 3 days? If you check it a lot (I think I did like 20 times a day :p), as soon as you see it with a cabin number, call them. If you booked on the RCCL site, just call them, but if you booked with a TA or online place, just call them and they will ring RCCL on your behalf to change it. We booked via priceline and I think it took her like 8 min to get ours changed. She said there were others but they gave me the best one they thought given our situation as we preferred a sofa to a pullman because of how little the kiddo it. Hopefully you get a good one! we are pretty happy with ours. If the upsell fairy decides to visit us we will be over the moon though!

Interesting that suggested dress attire provides no examples, guidance, prohibitions. Also would lead one to believe this covers windjammer. No mention of specialty being smart casual. Just something I noticed.

Excellent quality scans, thanks for posting them

• 1 month later...