Laundry on Mariner of the Seas

mugtech

We signed up for 41 days Singapore to Miami, wondering what the costs, timings, restrictions are for laundry. Should I bring rolls of quarters? We were on Mariner for 7 days 10 years ago, laundry not a factor.

We signed up for 41 days Singapore to Miami, wondering what the costs, timings, restrictions are for laundry. Should I bring rolls of quarters? We were on Mariner for 7 days 10 years ago, laundry not a factor.

No Royal Caribbean ship, including the Mariner of the Seas, has a passenger-accessible self-serve laundry facility.

If you want laundry done, you will have to either send it to RC's laundry or do it in your bathroom sink.

There is also a laundry special - wash and fold items only (not press). You can fill a bag and have it done for the special price - it was $30 on Anthem last year but only $25 on Independence in June so not sure how much it costs on Mariner. But it works out a lot cheaper for items such as Tshirts, shorts and underwear

There is also a laundry special - wash and fold items only (not press). You can fill a bag and have it done for the special price - it was $30 on Anthem last year but only $25 on Independence in June so not sure how much it costs on Mariner. But it works out a lot cheaper for items such as Tshirts, shorts and underwear

It's up to $35 now. :)

Thank you for all the replies. Lucky for me I am a Tshirts, shorts and underwear guy. We will have plenty of days at sea to use the bathroom sink also.