NCL Dawn - do they offer knit or stitch sessions and space? Repo in November

mef_57

I have ship time during a repo Boston to San Juan and want to utilize my balcony time. That means time for knitting or hand work. I know some ships organize space for knit sessions. Does Dawn?

Any insights from fellow stitchers?

TIA

On last week's cruise on the Dawn, they had a knitting social every morning in the lounge on deck 9. I think it was 9am.

Great. Thanks. Do you happen to recall how long they met?

....and I wonder if they care if I come in my 'jammies (I never would). 9 is a little early on an R&R vacation unless I go to late breakfast.

Slightly off topic, do you know how late on sea days they serve breakfast in the main dining room?

Great. Thanks. Do you happen to recall how long they met?

....and I wonder if they care if I come in my 'jammies (I never would). 9 is a little early on an R&R vacation unless I go to late breakfast.

Slightly off topic, do you know how late on sea days they serve breakfast in the main dining room?

I think they met for 1 hour. I don't think they care how you come dressed! I don't know about the main dining room serving breakfast, as we ate in Moderno. I do know the buffet still had breakfast stuff at 11.

I think they met for 1 hour. I don't think they care how you come dressed! I don't know about the main dining room serving breakfast, as we ate in Moderno. I do know the buffet still had breakfast stuff at 11.

Proper breakfast services matters to me, but maybe they serve until 10:30 on sea days...then I can fit it all in.Thanks again.

Thanks for the reality check, Elaine. I am sure I can manage both - whether post or pre knitting circle. For work, the alarm rings at 5:07 a.m....I just tend to be a slug-a-bed on vacation; particularly with a coffee maker in the cabin. I suspect the lure of eggs benedict will get me dressed and moving in time. ;-)