teen clubs

czexrus

Does anyone know the age for the "clubs?" My daughter will be 17 and my step daughters will be turning 18 right before we planned on the cruise. They are afraid that they will not be "together" for the clubs. Now we are debating switching the cruise to the week before for that reason.

Talk with the counselors. Many times they’ll allow 18yo into the term club. Have her bring her high school ID.

Club 02 is basically a gathering point. The teens usually travel in a pack onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Talk with the counselors. Many times they’ll allow 18yo into the term club. Have her bring her high school ID.

Club 02 is basically a gathering point. The teens usually travel in a pack onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, they will not allow it. Can they go in when crew isn't present? Yes.

Our DDs were allowed. Depends on counselors and number of kids.

If they are "letting" 18 yr old girls hang out in there, they are letting 18 yr old men in also.

Exclusivity – 15-17 year olds Only

Club O2 is designed specifically for 15-17 year olds, which means no kids and no adults. The lounge creates a safe and comfortable environment for our teen guests, with activities teens enjoy doing with their peers. There is no smoking or alcohol allowed in these lounges. It is all about fun and entertainment. Note: As legal adults, 18 year olds are not permitted to participate in or use the Club O2 facilities or any other Youth Program facilities. This rule applies to all 18 year olds regardless of situation.