bar hop / party bus to the eastern side

maritch

That's weird their website shows it's included...

What does the tour include?

The tour includes a free shot at every bar, a free t-shirt and lots of fun with my knowledgeable Hop Hosts!

It even ask for your t-shirt size when you book.

The do have ones you can buy also so maybe there was some confusion...

Do you sell t-shirts? (in addition to the free ones?)

Yes, high quality 100% cotton t-shirts are available in different colours and sizes Small - XXL. Cost is $10 - $12USD, and our caps are $15USD.

Some time ago the bar hop was less expensive and t-shirt purchase was optional. Now the price had been increased and includes a "free" t-shirt! Since it is advertising for them it is in their interest to provide a t-shirt!

Edited by c-leg5

I just e-mailed again from the website and the e-mail is coming back to my mailbox, that is weird. Oh I do see their address is CC:info@cozumelbarhop.com

Did that happen to you? Is there an address you can give me?

Donna,

Did you ever get your email to go through and get a respose?

• 4 weeks later...

FYI-

My wife and I and a group from CC Roll Call did this March 14th and had a ball....Weather was perfect....1st stop was very laid back since it was only about 10 am their time (Cozumel is usually on CST (one hour less than our ship out of FLL on EST) but they don't switch in Cozumel to DST until sometime in April)...2nd stop at Coconuts was very hectic as it seemed another tour, or other large group was there ahead of us, so bar and food service was crazy....atmosphere there would have been better if not so crowded....3rd and 4th stops much less crowded and much better....

David:D

FYI-

My wife and I and a group from CC Roll Call did this March 14th and had a ball....Weather was perfect....1st stop was very laid back since it was only about 10 am their time (Cozumel is usually on CST (one hour less than our ship out of FLL on EST) but they don't switch in Cozumel to DST until sometime in April)...2nd stop at Coconuts was very hectic as it seemed another tour, or other large group was there ahead of us, so bar and food service was crazy....atmosphere there would have been better if not so crowded....3rd and 4th stops much less crowded and much better....

David:D

That's awesome thanks for sharing! I have only heard good things about this so I am very excited to get to go in May :D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Great trip, have done it twice......fun whether you are a drinker or not.....first stop has the best beach, Coconuts is nice....fantastic view from the highest part of the island on the Eastern side.....several steps to climb to get up there, but the view is awesome..... Third stop.....Playa Bonita is my favorite stop.....right, and I mean right on the ocean...fantastic food, and the biggest BEST Margarita you will ever see, the Atomic Margarita...pace youself....Rastas is the fourth stop.....very laid back .....think Bob Marley......famous for their Coconut shrimp..... You get on the bus as strangers, by the time you leave Cocunuts, you will be singing on the bus like a well oiled choir, well maybe not that good....by the time you get off you will have copies of everyone's children and grandchildren, plus be on their Christmas card list

Edited by Indiana52

You get on the bus as strangers, by the time you leave Cocunuts, you will be singing on the bus like a well oiled choir, well maybe not that good....by the time you get off you will have copies of everyone's children and grandchildren, plus be on their Christmas card list

Yep! We met some people that were from Nashville on the Hop and now we are good friends!

I will be doing the Bar Hop next week. Tom has been great and quick to return emails or just to send an email to say hello and he is looking forward to meeting me. There are a couple videos on Youtube to look at. I will be writing a review when I get back. Also, the more people you have in a group together, the cheaper it is.

Edited by JYD Hawkeye

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone had any issues getting sick from this tour (ice and water used to make the drinks, as well as the food)? Also, did anyone get the hepatitis A vaccine before their trip?

No and No. I've been to Coz numous times, have never had a problem or gotten any kind of vac for a trip to Mexico. We just returned from an 8 day land stay....no problems at all.

This is a wonderful tour! Greg was our guide and gave us interesting information when we were on the bus. The views from the stops were amazing! They keep track of the clock and are conscientious about getting you back to the ship with more than enough time before sailing. We went last week and will do this again when we are in Cozumel!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the links! :) I think we are learning toward trying this however I contacted the them on their website and they do not have anyone booked yet for the date we will be there. So it looks like I might need to recruit others if we went to do this to meet the minimum number required.

Check roll calls of all the ships in port with you. You may find enough people.

It's great fun! Crew is fanstastic, drinks are great. Views are gorgeous!

Check roll calls of all the ships in port with you. You may find enough people.

It's great fun! Crew is fanstastic, drinks are great. Views are gorgeous!

We actually have enough and I am sooo excited for the list excursion. May 8th is just around the corner :D

Bobbie, Tom told me the other day we have 16 :D

I like that number I hope we don't get too many more

See you soon

Donna I can't wait it's gonna be a blast. See ya soon ;)