Looking for port area info

missmfb3

My family is wanting to do a UTV tour which last 4.5 hours. We still have plenty of time and would like to be dropped off by the UTV company at a restaurant within walking distance back to the ship. I have never been to the port in Aruba. Are there plenty of places to eat and shop right off the boat? Maybe some place fun a 14 year old would enjoy. Would love a (not fancy) beach restaurant! Thanks!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry you didn't get a prompt answer. I'm not an Aruba expert but I can share some information. Right on the main street in Aruba are several restaurants. Both of them are elevated and open air. Very easy walk back to the ship from there. On of them is Iguana Joe's. The other I can't remember. They are across the main street from the port.

You can also leave the port area, make a right and walk down toward the renaissance. There are a number of lovely restaurants down in that area. If you check Trip Advisor for Aruba and search for restaurants, it will bring up a map with the restaurants marked on the map.

Hope that helps. Aruba is a wonderful island and I'm sure you will find something for dinner.