Room Service Breakfast on Solstice

Muffinz

We're boarding Solstice 30 March for our GBR cruise and next day we dock in Newcastle (NSW) and wife & I are on a winery tour organised by fellow passengers on the cruise... I'm not sure what time we will be meeting to get off the ship, but I doubt we will have time to go to the MDR or Ocean view cafe for Breakfast.

If we wanted to order room service, do we have to order it the night before or can we do it in the morning?

do you have a phone in the room or do you have to go to the MDR to order it?

if I don't have a decent breakfast and a cup of coffee I might get grumpy ! :halo:

sorry if these seem like dumb questions but we are first time cruisers :D

In your cabin will be a breakfast menu/order request, it is about 4" x 12" in size, fill out what you would like, indicate what time you would like breakfast delivered, the earliest is 6 am. hang the order on the outside of your cabin door. It will be picked up overnight. you will receive a telephone call about 5 minutes before your breakfast is delivered.

Check your cabin when you first board to make sure there are breakfast menus in the room, on occasion the previous occupants may have used them all. if so, just ask your attendant for some.

Enjoy your first cruise. Don't worry about asking questions, it is the fastest way to learn.

You can order on the t.v. the night before too. We noticed there were alot more free options on the tv too (maybe because we were aqua??)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Aqua and conceirges have their own extended menu and it is not available for inside, OV or balcony

Thanks for clarifying :) they must just send out standard room service" paper" menus to all cabins now and assume if you are aqua etc you will order off the tv. As our paper room service menu was definately the same as the regular one we usually recieve. Or our room steward was unaware.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk