America's Cup Regatta

gonesalsa

I'm looking at this excursion. It's only for 3 hours. What can we do afterwards? Is it possible to go to Maho beach after the excursion or to Orient beach? How much would a taxi cost to get to either beaches? Our ship leaves at 5:00 pm.

I think I just figured out the answer to my question. I looked at the excursion on Celebrity's site and the excursion leaves at 11:30. That kind of messes up the whole day. I don't think we'll have any time to go anywhere before or after the excursion.

Agreed.

I think your options are pretty much limited to shopping and/or bar hopping in Philipsburg and back at the Cruise Facility.

If you're interested, you could probably fit in a visit to the St. Maarten Museum. We haven't visited for many years, since before they moved to their current location, but I read that it may well be worth a visit. Donations accepted.

gary

I think I just figured out the answer to my question. I looked at the excursion on Celebrity's site and the excursion leaves at 11:30. That kind of messes up the whole day. I don't think we'll have any time to go anywhere before or after the excursion.

It's a good excursion and has been around for many years so has stood the test of time with many folks happy over the years. Think you'll be as well.

You're right! Not much time for you to do much else. There are lots of bars overlooking the water very close to where you board your ship you might enjoy for a bit before returning to the ship.

Have FUN! :D

Archived