Dining Packages on Harmony

We did the 5 night package on Harmony and thoroughly enjoyed it. We usually do at least the 4 night package on Oasis class ships. We tend to eat at the specialty restaurants on sea days or days when we depart from port early. On port days we tend to dine in the WJ.

We did the 5 night package on Harmony and thoroughly enjoyed it. We usually do at least the 4 night package on Oasis class ships. We tend to eat at the specialty restaurants on sea days or days when we depart from port early. On port days we tend to dine in the WJ.

Thank you. Do you find that you pay extra? I understand that there is a $35 credit for a la carte places..

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you. Do you find that you pay extra? I understand that there is a $35 credit for a la carte places..

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The only restaurant that is a la cartel on Harmony is Izumi and that’s the one place we didn’t dine at. From what I’ve read $35 gets you a lot of food at Izumi.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
h

How is the WJ for dinner? Does the selections change every night?

• 2 weeks later...

Consider trying the Solarium for dinner for a little upscale, quieter place and you don't have to pay extra! They may say some places that it's extra but it really isn't. It has become one of our secret favorite places to dine.