Website Question: Security Validation

Fouremco

I haven't logged into the Celebrity website since March or April and when I try to using my existing name and password, I get a page saying:

Let's get this right

Please complete the fields below for this one-time account security validation.

When I fill in the email field, a pop up tells me that "Your email is already in our system" and provides a link to sign in using my existing password. When I follow the link, it takes me back to the "Let's get this right" page. If I ignore the link in the pop up and click on OK, nothing else that I enter in the various fields will allow me to allow me to update my account.

I've looked but haven't been able to find a past thread with the solution, so any help that can be offered would be appreciated. Barring a solution here, I guess I'll have to call the Captain's Club.

Fouremco use you email to login not your nick, same password

Yeah, it seems to be some glitch. I got around it by clicking on the forgotten password link, changed my password...cleared my cache (yes really, ridiculous) and it all works just fine now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you both. Using my email plus changing the password did the trick!

I have a bit of a different problem, put in my user name and password and get message that not available, check back later. Been that way for 5 days on three different computers.

I've been spending more time on the HAL board of late, and believe me, the reported problems with the Celebrity website pale in comparison with HAL's. Of course, signing into Celebrity's can be a challenge, and it doesn't matter how good it is if you can't get in!

I've been spending more time on the HAL board of late, and believe me, the reported problems with the Celebrity website pale in comparison with HAL's. Of course, signing into Celebrity's can be a challenge, and it doesn't matter how good it is if you can't get in!

I have been using an ID other than my email for I don't know how long, easily 10 years and never had a problem. I put in my email and it went right through and I got on. They are unreal...