Harmony of the seas coffee card

On the harmony of the seas, one beverage package you can choose is the coffee card that has 15 drinks on it for a set price. The main question is if that can be used at the Starbucks on the ship. If so, what limitations are there? If it can't be used at Starbucks, where can it be used and what are the limitations?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Can you get "any coffee" at the designated places? Is there a price limit?

You will have to check onboard, as some have reported having to use two punches for the largest sizes of coffee.

I just got off the Harmony this past Saturday and yes you can use the Coffee Card in the Cafe Promenade and dining rooms there is only one size (12oz) of coffee for specialty coffee like Cappuccino, latte etc. I ordered a double shot latte with skim milk every morning and it was only one hole punch. I paid 30 for 15 coffees definitely worth the money!! Would definitely recommend if you drink anything other than american coffee which is free. Can't be used at Starbucks.

I just got off the Harmony this past Saturday and yes you can use the Coffee Card in the Cafe Promenade and dining rooms there is only one size (12oz) of coffee for specialty coffee like Cappuccino, latte etc. I ordered a double shot latte with skim milk every morning and it was only one hole punch. I paid 30 for 15 coffees definitely worth the money!! Would definitely recommend if you drink anything other than american coffee which is free. Can't be used at Starbucks.

Thanks for the info. I cannot recall what ship was using two punches for large drinks.

Thanks for the info. I cannot recall what ship was using two punches for large drinks.

Adventure in December. Ridiculous. And it was per shot. So if I'd gotten a grande iced latte with one shot (undrinkable!) it would have been included. But a 12 oz with two shots would have been punched twice.

We get iced lattes, they don't have 12oz iced cups, so we were getting 16oz, and with the normal two shots for that, and they were double punching. Beverage manager guy wouldn't back down and wouldn't refund us (this was day 1) but ended up giving dh a second card as long as we agreed they would double punch. Ugh.

At least just have us pay the 50 cents oop for that shot lol. Don't have us double pay on the card.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Adventure in December. Ridiculous. And it was per shot. So if I'd gotten a grande iced latte with one shot (undrinkable!) it would have been included. But a 12 oz with two shots would have been punched twice.

We get iced lattes, they don't have 12oz iced cups, so we were getting 16oz, and with the normal two shots for that, and they were double punching. Beverage manager guy wouldn't back down and wouldn't refund us (this was day 1) but ended up giving dh a second card as long as we agreed they would double punch. Ugh.

At least just have us pay the 50 cents oop for that shot lol. Don't have us double pay on the card.

Were they upfront about the double punches when they were selling the card?

• 6 months later...
You will have to check onboard, as some have reported having to use two punches for the largest sizes of coffee.

I was on the Serenade of the Seas...I did purchase the coffee card......for regular coffee (small) is one punch...a medium was (two punches along with if you order a specialty coffee) the pastries and cakes were free... I was on an eleven day cruise....and i used up the entire coffee card...but to me it was worth it...as the dining room coffee i did not like....