Mariner OTS video?

Does anyone have a specific Mariner of the Seas video they like on youtube that they can recommend that I can show to a friend who is a new cruiser. Want to be able to show him ship features & get him more excited for his cruise. He will be taking a 4N Caribbean next year.

Thank you.

Does anyone have a specific Mariner of the Seas video they like on youtube that they can recommend that I can show to a friend who is a new cruiser. Want to be able to show him ship features & get him more excited for his cruise. He will be taking a 4N Caribbean next year.

Thank you.

Hard to suggest anything. The ship will be markedly different when she sails Caribbean next fall.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Oh. Is it scheduled for a dry dock soon?

If so, do you have any idea of what they will be adding or eliminating?

Mariner is scheduled for dry dock in May 2018. The cruise line has not publicly released plans for the dry dock.

It is currently in Asia. She is coming home in April 2018. 41 day trip. She arrives in Miami in May and goes straight to drydock in Freeport. She will likely end up similar to Adventure. Slides, extra cabins, additional special restaurant.

They will also eliminate several extra gambling venues and retail shops. Those were added for the Asia market

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Want to be able to show him ship features & get him more excited for his cruise.

Look for a Navigator video - she sails out of Miami like Mariner will and likely has the same features Mariner will eventually have. Adventure is also a good alternate.