Highlights include:

Dress Up or Not Night

Captain Photos

Cruise Critic Meet and Greet

DFA597_C1-_B48_D-4481-929_B-_E81626247_FE3.jpg

53_DAFA2_C-795_A-4_F68-830_D-_C73_E674_D70_BB.jpg

2_BC8_CEF6-7_D32-47_E9-8_CCE-_B9_C24824_B840.jpg

9456235_D-6_BD2-481_B-_BDF2-12949325208_C.jpg

This is a very interesting service. Has anybody used it before? What is the catch (if any)?

ED87_E0_C4-_BF29-4740-_A9_CD-_EEFE86621094.jpg

06527_CB3-42_B7-43_D8-_B52_C-1_DA298_AC0_A87.jpg

Thanks for posting the dailies and especially for the Port Valet information. I was curious if this service would be available for the Bliss and you have confirmed it!! If you plan on using it please report back and let us know how it worked out.

Subscribed! Thank you so much!!

We are boarding in 5 weeks. Looking forward to hearing about any special events or parties (White Hot?) that we can pack for.

Enjoy your cruise!

We packed for:

Formal

Western

Caliente/White

Masquerade

Roaring 20’s

I’ll let you know how it turns out!

Thanks for posting these! Quick question based on Dallies, you don’t reserve Beatlemania show?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure about the reservations for this. On the interactive TV it is showing as sold out.

Thanks for posting the dailies and especially for the Port Valet information. I was curious if this service would be available for the Bliss and you have confirmed it!! If you plan on using it please report back and let us know how it worked out.

It’s our first time seeing this. The Guest Services representative said it was the first time for Seattle. We’re excited to try it out!

We love Starbucks! Especially my wife! I tried checking the opening time on the daily sheet but was unable to find it. Do you know what time Starbucks opens Motegi? Also, do they let you know what movies are playing daily? Curious if you knew what they were...Thanks in advance! This is awesome! Can't wait to leave Saturday!

Appreciating the effort! Did you happen to take a snapshot of the dinning options for Day three? Knowing what they offer will help us to decide ahead of time if we want to go to a specialty restaurant or hit up the theme buffet? Wondering what the Alaskan Dinner on the second night offered. Hope you are having a GREAT TIME!!