All You Can Eat Spare Ribs & Shrimp

kcparrothead

The spare ribs are awesome! They are tender, fall off the bone, succulent ribs. Unfortunately, on the Epic this last January they did not have the theme nights. Hopefully they will have them back come next January. You should try the prime rib in O'Sheehan's. It is way better than the MDR. It is 1 inch thick and cooked to perfection!

Yes thank you, hubby and I will be in the gem 8/4 Gods will and we love osheehans. We definitely will be making frequent stops there. When the garden cafe is closed that’s our go place.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes thank you, hubby and I will be in the gem 8/4 Gods will and we love osheehans. We definitely will be making frequent stops there. When the garden cafe is closed that’s our go place.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are you referring to the Asian Garden Café? If so, didn’t know that it sometimes closes. Going on the Gem 9/8 for the first time on NCL.

Garden Cafe refers to the buffet on deck 12 Mid-Aft, including the "Great Outdoors" Aft-extension, open for breakfast, lunch & dinner and PM snacks ... weather permitting on sea days, usually some sort of pool-side BBQ.

It has evening snacks & light food from 9:30 to 11:30 pm (closed afterward till 6 am)

O'Sheehan's is 24/7 - Mid ship, deck 8 - above the atrium lobby, serving comfort food w. late night ... with even more limited menu.

Orchid Garden is the "Asian" Fusion dining option open for evenings only, deck 7 Fwd ... not to be confused with the Garden Cafe, the official name for the buffet.

Garden Cafe refers to the buffet on deck 12 Mid-Aft, including the "Great Outdoors" Aft-extension, open for breakfast, lunch & dinner and PM snacks ... weather permitting on sea days, usually some sort of pool-side BBQ.

It has evening snacks & light food from 9:30 to 11:30 pm (closed afterward till 6 am)

O'Sheehan's is 24/7 - Mid ship, deck 8 - above the atrium lobby, serving comfort food w. late night ... with even more limited menu.

Orchid Garden is the "Asian" Fusion dining option open for evenings only, deck 7 Fwd ... not to be confused with the Garden Cafe, the official name for the buffet.

Thank you for clearing that up !