Sightseeing tours and best beaches

Liverpoollovely

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Arubalisa,

We emailed back and forth several years ago before our first land vacation to Aruba. It was probably five years ago, since we have gone there every year since then. We love Aruba but usually stay in the low rise section at the Costa Linda. We are going in March for a day as a stop on the Zuiderdam. I was wondering if you could recommend a good beach bar and grill so we could have a few drinks and enjoy the sunset. I have heard Bugaloe is really fun, but wanted to get your opinion. There are 7 of us in our group.

Thanks,

Sherry

Arashi beach is mellowest.

This is our "go to" beach for snorkeling (although it is a long swim from the beach out to the reef) but not sure we would recommend it for everyone. The problem is that Arashi does not have any rest rooms (there have been some unconfirmed rumors that they may sometimes have a portapotty at Arashi). For someone wanted a less strenuous place we think Eagle is a good option since its a relatively easy place to get in and out of the water, and there are some facilities.

Hank

Hi Arubalisa,

We emailed back and forth several years ago before our first land vacation to Aruba. It was probably five years ago, since we have gone there every year since then. We love Aruba but usually stay in the low rise section at the Costa Linda. We are going in March for a day as a stop on the Zuiderdam. I was wondering if you could recommend a good beach bar and grill so we could have a few drinks and enjoy the sunset. I have heard Bugaloe is really fun, but wanted to get your opinion. There are 7 of us in our group.

Thanks,

Sherry

Bugaloe is a perfect spot for sunset. :)

hi! do u know how many people he can accommodate? we're 7. thanks!

Try emailing him and asking if he has availability for your dates.

This forum does sometimes appear to be an advertisement for this tour, but I don't think anyone here has his calendar.