Question about Mr Sanchos Pay as you go.

etz

Searched and can’t find answer. Some of our group is doing the all inclusive portion, others want to spend some time downtown first then head to the beach. I understand the pools are separate , but wat about the beach? It would be nice to meet up with each other later in the day.

They try to keep you separated so that AI customers do not share their "free" drinks with pay as you go customers.

You might all consider the pay as you go side, or choose another pay as you go beach club like Paradise Beach

You will not be able to sit together. You might be able to stand in the shallow waves and converse. Sanchos is not a good choice unless all of the group agrees to stay together on either the AI or PAYG sides.

You will not be able to sit together. You might be able to stand in the shallow waves and converse. Sanchos is not a good choice unless all of the group agrees to stay together on either the AI or PAYG sides.

I have never been but considering for upcoming visit, John, do you get different colored bands?

Also, correct me if I’m wrong, I thought there was one pool for PAYG and two for AI? Someone on another thread was complaining about the buffet food, are you still able to choose between buffet or menu and i presume the buffet is just for AI?