What do you put on your Guy's Burger?

EBFURR

Wow! Absolutely the wrong thread to read when you're hungry and need to eat lunch!!! I look forward to trying my first Guy's burger in 90 days (but then, who's counting!?!?!?!)

So what's this 'Pig Paddy' I have read about? it sounded like a topping for the burger, but then it also sounded like a burger itself?

The pig patty is placed on top of the burger - it's a literal patty of bacon

From the recipe:

Make Pig Patties: Set a large pot of cold water over high heat and add the bacon. Bring to a boil and cook until the bacon is very tender and almost falling apart, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Drain and set aside to cool. Set a cast-iron pan over high heat. Divide the bacon into 4 even portions and form into a patty. Place each on the grill. Press down with a foil-covered brick to squash the bacon flat. Cook until golden and very crispy – about 4 minutes. Remove and keep warm.

The pig patty is then placed on top of the regular beef patty (along with Donkey sauce and Super Melty Cheese [sMC] sauce, pickles, onion, lettuce and tomato).

The pig patty is not to be confused with the pan of cooked, diced bacon that is available on the toppings bar (which, imho, is the better choice than the pig patty).

Its a bit complicated.... but I do it anyways...

First go to Blue Iguana, at the taco line, as for a taco serving of shrimp and with guac on it. No shell. ( They get the shrimp from the burrito side, but the line is always way longer )

Then I go get a pig patty burger, with no extra toppings, then put the shrimp and quac on the burger... add a few onions and pickles and so good...

A surf and turf burger... and now I am hungry.... darn it.

Great idea!