What do you put on your Guy's Burger?

EBFURR

Ok burger fans, after posting this, reading the responses, and realizing that I am now consumed with burger lust I called my TA and booked Liberty for October. We just sold our camper and wanted to use some of the cash for a fall vacation and this was the ticket. We got a great deal and can now satisfy our Guys and Blue Iguana breakfast burrito addictions. Oh yeah, and get an Alchemy fix too. Some of the responses have given me some great ideas on how to fix the burgers up. Keep 'em coming!

Veggie burger plain. Sautéed onions and mushrooms from the toppings bar and cheese from the Blue Iguana toppings bar.

How is the veggie burger? Is there any national chain restaurant's veggie burger that you can compare it to?

And why wouldn't Guy's put cheese on it for you?

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

I also go relatively plain with cheese, pickles, onions and ketchup and boy is it good. I am on Fascination next April and I hope Guys will be included in the 2.0 remodel along with the Alchemy Bar.

You post the same thing in every guys burger thread. We get it. You don't like them. Good for you.

The question was what do you put on them. Since you don't eat them, it probably doesn't apply to you.

I finally added him to my ignore list. Now. I don't have to waste my time reading his responses

To keep on topic, This what I put on my burger. Sautéed Mushrooms and Onions, Bacon Bits, Fresh Onions, Pickles, Tomatoes, and Mustard all without a Bun.

Paper towel to remove the grease. Not a very good burger.

I guess I am in the minority with you. I think if you are talking about fast food burgers, guy's are OK. I think they are a step above Freddy's (which are awful), and a few steps below 5 Guys. The Guy's burgers are not comparable to a real hand packed, thick Sirloin burger.

Those are the worst burgers in the world. Grease bombs !!!

postcount(riclop) := postcount(riclop) + 1;

I finally added him to my ignore list. Now. I don't have to waste my time reading his responses

...and now I'm wondering why I didn't think of this six months and probably 200 nuisance posts ago! SMH

To keep on topic, This what I put on my burger. Sautéed Mushrooms and Onions, Bacon Bits, Fresh Onions, Pickles, Tomatoes, and Mustard all without a Bun.

For me, Plain Jane with cheese, add mayo, A-1 sauce, lettuce, sautéed onions...then I tried a Ringer for the first time last October (yeah, kinda late to the game with four prior 2.0 cruises under my belt, oops) and loved it too, so I'll probably divide my attention next October on Vista.

I've heard great things about the chipotle mayo, so I expect to be trying that out as well. :D

I always get a Ringer with cheese but no LTOP, tons of bbq sauce... and those onions, which I swear must be sauteed in crack. *drools just thinking about Guy's*

When I want a burger...I want a burger....not e freaking salad on a bun.

So, I put on some ketchup and mayo. Then I put a puddle of ketchup on my plate for dipping my burger into as needed.

Sometimes, no most times, less is better!

We got a great deal and can now satisfy our Guys and Blue Iguana breakfast burrito addictions. Oh yeah, and get an Alchemy fix too. Some of the responses have given me some great ideas on how to fix the burgers up. Keep 'em coming!
If you want to combine your Guys and Blue Iguana craving, after getting your burger go over to the salsa bar at Blue Iguana and add some habanero sauce...gives your burger a real nice kick

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Somebody else asked what is donkey sauce, If anybody answered, I overlooked it so I ask what is donkey sauce?

• 1/4 cup roasted Garlic (minced)
  • 1 cup Mayonnaise
  • 4 dashes Worcestershire
  • 1 teaspoon Hot Dog Mustard
  • 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
  • 4 pinches ground Black Pepper

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-chew/recipes/donkey-sauce-guy-fieri

I get the Plain Jane, then remove most of the lettuce...they give way too much, and it's all in one big piece! Then I add the crispy potato strings from the toppings bar....those things are awesome....I can't believe no one has mentioned them.