MSC Caribbean Schedule - Fall 2005/Winter 2006

eroller

MSC schedules are out for Fall 2005/Winter 2006 although they are not on the MSC website.

MSC OPERA will will return to Florida for 7-night Caribbean cruises but not until January 2006. The transatlantic crossing from Europe to Florida will commence on Dec 27, 2005 from Genoa. The 7-day cruises from Florida will be to the Eastern Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale. First one is 1/14/2006 and the last is April 1, 2006. Ports include two I've never heard of: La Romana and Cayo Levantado + San Juan and St. Maartin. After that, the ship returns to Europe. Rates start at $650 per person + tax.

MSC LIRICA also returns. Her main schedule is 11-night Panama Cruises and 11-night Deep Caribbean cruises. Her first Florida cruise will be December 10 and the last will be April 22 before returning to Europe. The 11 night cruises begin at $1100 per person + tax. MSC LIRICA is also scheduled for a few one-off cruises ... a 7-day, a 6-day, a 10-day, and a special holiday 11-night sailing.

Ernie

Ernie - do you know what their new ship the Musica will be doing?? I thought it too was headed to the carib in 2006.

Not until late Fall 2006. MUSICA will be spending the Spring and Summer of 2006 in Europe.

Ernie

Brian! There you are! Musica sounds great ... but what do you have against Opera again?! That's sooner, methinks! Olivia's game for it, too!

BTW, I take it the check is in the mail for the all the nice things I've gushed about you in my photo album? (Hey, gotta use my PR skills to fund the next cruise!)

Send me the names of our engaged couple in the photos so I can add that.

Not until late Fall 2006. MUSICA will be spending the Spring and Summer of 2006 in Europe.

Ernie

Hi Ernie !

Well, at least Musica, WILL be here in Florida, So that's good news ! Late 2006, does appear to be a good estimate.

Having read your glowing reports about the Opera, i could kick myself for not booking the Opera last November for the March 12th cruise. By the time I got around to it at the beginning of February, i could not get on the Opera, but ended up on HAL's Zaandam - my fourth HAL cruise, but also a very quiet cruise - probably the quitest in fifteen cruises.

For my cruise next March, I will be booking the Opera as soon as possible. Thanks Bepf and Benita for all of the glowing reports. Hope to see you aboard next year. Cheers!

Does anyone have any idea how to BOOK these cruises since they are not yet on the web site?

Linda

Hey Linda :D

You will need to go through a travel agent. I have been pricing the 1/28/06 Opera and not all TA's are booking MSC. In fact, Lori said I was the only one asking about it and she doesn't plan, at this time, to persue any business arrangements with them. I got a very good price from the online agency that doesn't have a phone contact. Cat 10 balcony was priced at $914 while the other agencies listed it at $1036. This one will back up very nicely to our Millie leaving the day after Opera gets back. Time to do laundry at the hotel!

Archived