Norwegian Bliss Dining, Bliss vs Jewel

seafer86

2nd time cruiser, 1st time Norwegian. Am I reading correctly, that the Bliss has only 4 places to eat that are complimentary?

We can go as a family of 4 on the Bliss (all adults-2 rooms) with 2 first time cruisers, or we can go as a family of 4 on the Jewel (all adults-1 room), and be with 4 other family members that we like:) Bliss would have us flying HOU to SEA (cheaper). Jewel would have us flying HOU to VAN/return SEWARD:ANCHORAGE to HOU.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

2nd time cruiser, 1st time Norwegian. Am I reading correctly, that the Bliss has only 4 places to eat that are complimentary?

We can go as a family of 4 on the Bliss (all adults-2 rooms) with 2 first time cruisers, or we can go as a family of 4 on the Jewel (all adults-1 room), and be with 4 other family members that we like:) Bliss would have us flying HOU to SEA (cheaper). Jewel would have us flying HOU to VAN/return SEWARD:ANCHORAGE to HOU.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

The Bliss is the newest megaship with facilities for the contemporary cruiser. The Jewel is a older, smaller ship with "traditional" cruising atmosphere. In either case, I would never put 4 adults in a single room.

The Bliss is the newest megaship with facilities for the contemporary cruiser. The Jewel is a older, smaller ship with "traditional" cruising atmosphere. In either case, I would never put 4 adults in a single room.

Good to know. I'm the smallest at 5'6". Have 5'8" and 5'10" adult daughters. Can't see them sharing a little couch/bed thingy without one of them possibly being thrown overboard!

Good to know. I'm the smallest at 5'6". Have 5'8" and 5'10" adult daughters. Can't see them sharing a little couch/bed thingy without one of them possibly being thrown overboard!

They wouldn’t share. One would have the couch bed and one the Pullman.