Private transfer from Amsterdam to Rotterdam

Can someone recommend a private car transfer company from Amsterdam to Rotterdam?

We would like to take a private car transfer from Schiphol airport to our hotel in Rotterdam and three days later transfer from our hotel in Rotterdam to the cruise terminal in Amsterdam.

We want to avoid taking trains with luggage. Thank you very much.

I don't know whether this will apply to the OP's travel date, or to a transfer as opposed to a tour, but the name reminded me of this post in another thread:-

Unfortunately due to all kinds of circumstances Marius of dagtoertaxi will no longer do tours after the end of this year. Too bad, he did a great job and was very affordable.

Thank you for your recommendation. Looks like this company is closing as of November 1, 2018.

It mentions that he does transfers from 50 kms, not sure what that means. I googled it and Rotterdam is just over 50kms from Amsterdam. I will reach out to him and see what he says. Thank you.

I don't know whether this will apply to the OP's travel date, or to a transfer as opposed to a tour, but the name reminded me of this post in another thread:-

Marius has confirmed me he will still do tours and transfers till end of this year. Apart from a certain period while he is on vacation. Too bad he will stop as he did a great job with many cruisers and others.

I agree Marius was very good on a tour we did with him

it is too bad he will have to give up his business

He is a one man operation so I guess not worth the extra taxes etc for him to continue