Hump room question

I was checking to see if the price of my stateroom went down with the latest greatest RCI “sale”. I noticed that a hump room became available. I’m sailing on the Freedom. It is JS 9638. I did some research and found out it’s below a royal suite with a piano, which can be heard quite clearly. I won’t mind it at all if they play well[emoji4]. Should I move my room?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would probably tend to avoid that stateroom. If there are no kids in the Royal Suite, then it would be fine. If there are kids, well, they may like to bang on the piano.

I was checking to see if the price of my stateroom went down with the latest greatest RCI “sale”. I noticed that a hump room became available. I’m sailing on the Freedom. It is JS 9638. I did some research and found out it’s below a royal suite with a piano, which can be heard quite clearly. I won’t mind it at all if they play well[emoji4]. Should I move my room?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have been in 9638 3x and have 2 more booked for 2019. I have NEVER heard the aforementioned piano. I wasn't even aware that the royal suite was above us. Others experiences may be different, but I wouldn't change the room...because of a "what if"'. It's a great location.

We have been in #9638 a few times also (Indy & Liberty)...only during one trip did we hear someone banging on the piano....luckily it didn't continue very long...We assumed someone stopped that racket quickly....thank goodness. We loved this location and that sure didn't stop us from booking it again or will when it's available.