Princess Ships - Local time or ship time

tsg

Do the Princess ships on this itinerary observe the local time or is there a set ship time? I like to leave a copy of our itinerary with a family member and with our pet sitter in case they need to reach us and I'm trying to determine what times we will be in ports and have cell phone access.

Thanks!

Just off the Ruby 10day. Ship's time was local time in Cabo, Loreto and La Paz. An hour behind Puerto Vallarta. We set our clocks ahead one hour after San Diego and fell back the hour the last night.

Edited by SadieN

Thank you all. I did check the Princess board first and there were conflicting accounts. Most said they stayed on local time, but there were a few itineraries where they stayed on ship time. So, I thought I would ask about this specific itinerary.

SadieN - Our stops are Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo. I found some Patters finally and it seems to be in line with your experience. They had the clocks going forward one hour after leaving LA which would match local time except for in Puerto Vallerta where we would be an hour behind.

Thanks!