How cool can we expect it to be on the NCL Bliss

nikkiw60

We are doing the 5 day Pacific Coastal departing Vancouver on the 30th September.

What should we pack to wear in the evening if we want to wander outside?

I like to sit outside for a drink in the evening before and after dinner!

We have only done Caribbean cruises previously?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'd suggest wearing similar clothing to what you would at home in the evenings at that time of year. While the ports will be, statistically, warmer than your own locale the wind chill of the moving ship will cool you down (and if it's actually windy as well, you could get a significant wind chill effect - especially if you're on the starboard side of the vessel facing west into open ocean as you head south as mostly the coastal weather patterns move in from the Pacific).

I'd suggest wearing similar clothing to what you would at home in the evenings at that time of year. While the ports will be, statistically, warmer than your own locale the wind chill of the moving ship will cool you down (and if it's actually windy as well, you could get a significant wind chill effect - especially if you're on the starboard side of the vessel facing west into open ocean as you head south as mostly the coastal weather patterns move in from the Pacific).

So we need to take UK autumn clothing!

well the air conditioning can be quite cool even in the restaurants and theatre.

Always take a jacket wherever you go on a cruise and also on any tours in Alaska or New England.

I had very cold a/c on a tour bus in Guatamala and had head cold within 2 days. There a/c unit I think was full of bacteria too.

We are doing the 5 day Pacific Coastal departing Vancouver on the 30th September.

What should we pack to wear in the evening if we want to wander outside?

I like to sit outside for a drink in the evening before and after dinner!

We have only done Caribbean cruises previously?

Definitely bringing a light jacket with you. I believe I remembered your name as we were on the MSC Seaside back in Feb sailing. Welcome back to the U.S. We will be sailing on the Bliss as well on Oct 13th to Mexican Riviera. I am sure you will definitely enjoy the Bliss. Hope you have a great time!!!

Definitely bringing a light jacket with you. I believe I remembered your name as we were on the MSC Seaside back in Feb sailing. Welcome back to the U.S. We will be sailing on the Bliss as well on Oct 13th to Mexican Riviera. I am sure you will definitely enjoy the Bliss. Hope you have a great time!!!

We are looking forward to the Bliss but my heart belongs to MSC...

I am going to do another Live from on this cruise for my own enjoyment.

I wish we were going back on Seaside at some point but our next MSC is the Meraviglia from New York to the Caribbean next October.

Hope you also have a super time on Bliss.

I think I need to rethink footwear also now!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are looking forward to the Bliss but my heart belongs to MSC...

I am going to do another Live from on this cruise for my own enjoyment.

I wish we were going back on Seaside at some point but our next MSC is the Meraviglia from New York to the Caribbean next October.

Hope you also have a super time on Bliss.

I think I need to rethink footwear also now!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, I loved MSC as well. I am also looking forward to the new MSC Bellisima Mediterranean booking in June 2019. Love to try out all MSC new fleet.