Navigator of the Seas- movies by the pool

wardwhitty

It has been awhile since I was on a Royal Caribbean ship and we are scheduled for a spring break cruise on the Navigator on March 11th. I was wondering if there are movies outside by the pool and if so does anyone have a list of what is playing now?

Thanks !!!

It has been awhile since I was on a Royal Caribbean ship and we are scheduled for a spring break cruise on the Navigator on March 11th. I was wondering if there are movies outside by the pool and if so does anyone have a list of what is playing now?

Thanks !!!

You can email Royal Caribbean at web_reservations@rccl.com closer to your cruise and ask them which entertainment will be offered onboard Navigator.

Thanks !!!

Think long & hard about cruising during Spring Break. We did it once, what a nightmare.

Think long & hard about cruising during Spring Break. We did it once, what a nightmare.

We have cruised the Spring Break the last 7 years and loved them. Work schedules and kids' school breaks dictate when we can take our holidays. Expect there will be more children aboard and you should be fine.

Thanks !!!

We are on the same cruise with you. See you in less than 3 weeks.:D