New ships have no full outside walk around on any deck

kruisey

It was odd not seeing a walking / jogging track on Majestic, we saw one Chinese guy each day jogging backwards and forwards across deck 17 where the out door gym is located and one woman attempting to jog around 18 on what is a one person width walkway the back end of which you have to go through the basketball court! A really poor design.

If they take the Majestic out of China (which it has been reported that she is headed to Australia for certain seasons) I think designing the ship without any type of outside walking or jogging area will prove to be a poor decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

Sometimes I weave if the sea is rough. People who are drunk and weaving typically do not sprint out for exercise on the deck. And we have walked in groups. There are so few joggers, and we want conversation, so walking single file on the walking path isn't as much fun. Sorry. Guilty!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If they take the Majestic out of China (which it has been reported that she is headed to Australia for certain seasons) I think designing the ship without any type of outside walking or jogging area will prove to be a poor decision.

The decision to move her to Australia (for half the year) was probably made a little too late in the building process to make changes. Perhaps they will during a drydock (if she doesn't come back to China 'full time')... who knows?

Sometimes I weave if the sea is rough. People who are drunk and weaving typically do not sprint out for exercise on the deck.

My secret to not weaving when the sea is rough, is to be drunk. The 'alcohol wobble' is cancelled out by the 'heavy seas wobble'. Of course, this doesn't work for most people - they become weebles with twice the wobble... and fall down. ;)