Another Newbie Question

FlFunGirl

Hi everyone,

I have been searching the forums here and researching online regarding immigration forms and online check-in with Regent and have not found an answer. My husband and I sail on May 1, on Explorer and do not have immigration forms. I read that they should be included in our cruise docs, but we have not received them. Also, read that we should check-in online and do not see how to do this or how to download forms. The Regent website does not seem terribly user friendly, then again it might be me. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Beth

Where exactly are you sailing? If you need a visa, regent or your TA will tell you and instruct how to get it, whether you have to in advance or will do it on the ship. I don’t remember having to fill out immigration forms ahead of time on any cruise. And there is no online check in for any Regent ship as far as I know, and I have cruised with them a lot.

Rome to Monte Carlo. No Visa needed but the instructions on immigration forms and online check-in came from our TA docs. I need to call them, I guess.

Thank you.

Maybe referring to "Guest Registration Form" that Regent needs completed for each specific cruise. If so, go to http://www.rssc.com; enter "My Account" "Booked Cruises" on upper right of Home page; for cruise in question under "My To Do List", enter "Guest Registration Form" and fill it out - including passport info for all passengers.

Hope this helps but yes, I'd call my TA to confirm.

Rome to Monte Carlo. No Visa needed but the instructions on immigration forms and online check-in came from our TA docs. I need to call them, I guess.

Thank you.

Am thinking your TA probably has a standard form they send out for every cruise to cover different eventualities. Would not worry, you got good information here from others and pretty sure your TA will confirm that there are no immigration forms for your cruise and no online checking.

Have a nice cruise,

Maybe referring to "Guest Registration Form" that Regent needs completed for each specific cruise. If so, go to www.rssc.com; enter "My Account" "Booked Cruises" on upper right of Home page; for cruise in question under "My To Do List", enter "Guest Registration Form" and fill it out - including passport info for all passengers.

Hope this helps but yes, I'd call my TA to confirm.[/quote

Yes, up to date on this.

Thank you for your help!

Am thinking your TA probably has a standard form they send out for every cruise to cover different eventualities. Would not worry, you got good information here from others and pretty sure your TA will confirm that there are no immigration forms for your cruise and no online checking.

Have a nice cruise,

I think you may be right on the standard form.

Thank you very much!