World Cruise Blog by the Captain?

napunani

Captain Jonathan blogs on the Amsterdam's WC. He even has a go pro camera that he is using this year for videos coming into port. He posts lots of photos too. Link is below.

http://captainjonathan.com/

Cheers, Denise

Hi Denise- thanks for the captain's blog. It's wonderful! How did you enjoy your South Pacific cruise on the Amsterdam? I am so anxious to return to that area!

Hi Denise- thanks for the captain's blog. It's wonderful! How did you enjoy your South Pacific cruise on the Amsterdam? I am so anxious to return to that area!

Hi Jeannie,

It was a dream cruise!! The weather was perfect for every port but one where it was too windy to dock. The islands were stunning. Loved Fiji and Tonga. The Amsterdam was amazing. Everything from the service, food, loungers on the promenade deck with beverage service. We are boarding again on Wednesday just to sail on her again. :')

We also want to get back to the South Pacific. Looking at HAL's March 2018 28 day cruise. It goes to more FP islands than Princess. Unfortunately they have cut it back from 33 days to 28.

Loved your blog from Hawaii. Stunning photos!!

Cheers, Denise

Thanks, Denise! Happy to hear you had a great time. I'm still pushing for that one...80 days this fall, a nice round-the-Pacific cruise. If you happen to see Captain Jonathon on your cruise please tell him how enjoyable his blog is. I especially love the time lapse footage of arriving in ports and transiting the Suez Canal. His blog offers a perspective that is matchless in the world of travel blogs.

Bon voyage!