Suit Grand and up breakfast on Adventure

Since the Windjammer is next to Giovannis are grand and up suites allowed to take food from the Windjammer and eat it in Giovannis in the morning? I ask because I know on Navigator you can do this in Chops because it is next door. Chops also has a suite breakfast.

Since the Windjammer is next to Giovannis are grand and up suites allowed to take food from the Windjammer and eat it in Giovannis in the morning? I ask because I know on Navigator you can do this in Chops because it is next door. Chops also has a suite breakfast.

Yes.

Giovanni’s on Adventure is available daily for suite guests to have made to order breakfast.

We frequented a few times on a recent sailing.

Whilst in there we witnessed suite guests bringing in food items from the WJ.

On Adventure the access is not direct, so you have to walk all the way out of the WJ past the wash stations to the entrance.

So you have the best of both worlds.

Enjoy!

2 weeks ago was Giovanni’s.

Maybe in the past they have used chops on deck 4.

We did a B2B this past March and it they used Chops for the made to order suite breakfast.

So, when they use Giovanni's for the suite breakfast, are others using it for Windjammer seating?

We did a B2B this past March and it they used Chops for the made to order suite breakfast.

So, when they use Giovanni's for the suite breakfast, are others using it for Windjammer seating?

Predominately sit down guests, but we did see a couple bringing in WJ plated food.

Due to the external access from WJ, I would say only those in the know would bother to carry all the way out of WJ.

Predominately sit down guests, but we did see a couple bringing in WJ plated food.

Due to the external access from WJ, I would say only those in the know would bother to carry all the way out of WJ.

On our B2B cruises, they opened the back door into WJ so guests didn't have to go outside WJ.

On our B2B cruises, they opened the back door into WJ so guests didn't have to go outside WJ.

That door was closed, but occasionally used by the staff to go into WJ.

To add

Not saying that it couldn’t be used, we just never witnessed any guests using it whilst we were in the restaurant.

We are early risers. What time does suite breakfast begin?

txs,

Always enjoyed suite breakfast in chops or Giovanni’s and I frequently grab a couple of pastries from wj and take them into either , several drinks ears ago there was a cart in chops with pastries have not seen that in last few years but they will have a waiter that will offer you some.