Cabins left

cruiser2053

I have a friend that's has never cruised before and is a single cruiser. My wife and I cruise on the Breeze June 28th and he would like to go but being a solo cruiser we've been waiting to see if CCL offers any last minute deals. So we are wondering if there is any way to see how many cabins are left.

I have a friend that's has never cruised before and is a single cruiser. My wife and I cruise on the Breeze June 28th and he would like to go but being a solo cruiser we've been waiting to see if CCL offers any last minute deals. So we are wondering if there is any way to see how many cabins are left.

do a mock booking....

do a mock booking....

that would be my suggestion as well. You will need to do it for each deck and rate type (IN, OV, BAL, ST). Plus, if there are more than 10 cabins available in the rate type on a single deck, it will only show 10.

Also, it's very unlikely that you will find any last minute solo deals. Carnival ran some unbelievably good solo deals last year - I know because I snagged 2 of them - but haven't done the same this year.

I often sail solo so I know the pain of the single supplement. But you might get lucky - I hope you do.

Other than the mock booking, the only way I'd suggest to find out about unsold cabins is to call the Carnival 800 number and ask.

I was hoping for a way without doing a mock booking

then call and ask. my pvp has been able to tell me how many total rooms are left (beyond the 10 per category the web site will even show).

that said, you're in a prime june sailing - i think that's probably also a 4th of july cruise (or close!) too, so i wouldn't expect to see too many 'great deals'.

there aren't any breeze sailings at all even as of carnival's last update to the 150% single occupancy offer as of 5/06.

good luck but don't hold your breath for a summer sailing.

Do a mock booking on Carnival, and other online travel/bidding (name your own price (hint hint) sites. Sometimes they have good specials with freebies (excursion money, cruise cash/obc, free hotel nights, free specialty dining, etc. with last minute cruises or those sailing within the month or a few weeks. Also call, since they are trying to fill the ship, and may reduce or remove the single supplement.