Anyone have a menu for The Beached Whale?

MaShesLookinOutMyWindow

I've read about this place a couple of times and we're considering trying it when we're in GT next month. There's no website, and no menu on their facebook page. I messaged them to ask for a menu, but they basically just said "We have great drinks, jerk chicken, conch, and other things." I asked for clarification, explaining that we have a picky eater and I want to make sure there's something she will eat, but they haven't gotten back to me.

So if anyone has a pic of their menu, or is going in the very near future and can post it for me, I would very much appreciate it.

I don't have a menu, or a photo of one, but we were just there. I have a photo of a menu, but it's laying flat and you cannot read it. It was delicious! The Crack Conch was spectacular. They had a lot of stuff like french fries, chicken fingers, maybe hamburgers, fish tacos and things like that. If your picky eater cannot find anything there, its just a short walk to Margaritaville for a hamburger, but in my opinion, the food/prices/atmosphere is MUCH better at the low-key Beached Whale!!

To your right. Starboard side of ship.Around the excursion pier. By the whale statue. Toward the beach from the John Glenn memorial/mockup capsule. It is new and evidently owned by the franchise owner(s) of Margaritaville. Probably realized he/they needed a less party-hearty place as they were loosing business to Jacks and other places along the MV side of the beach and people were complaining there wasn't any facilities on the right side.

To your right. Starboard side of ship.Around the excursion pier. By the whale statue. Toward the beach from the John Glenn memorial/mockup capsule. It is new and evidently owned by the franchise owner(s) of Margaritaville. Probably realized he/they needed a less party-hearty place as they were loosing business to Jacks and other places along the MV side of the beach and people were complaining there wasn't any facilities on the right side.

Thanks for the info. I'm sure if it's owned by Margaritaville the prices for food and drink will be outrageous! Will definitely check it out anyway.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We spent time here last week and it was really nice. Only one ship in port so that helped but it was peaceful and part-sun part-shade. I got the Lime Margarita and it was fabulous. The only thing is to get in the water it is rocky as opposed to the sandy beach on the other side of the pier.