Ordering water, wine, etc., pre-cruise

jlnprt

I'm finally getting around to deciding on excursions, etc., for our August cruise. I went on the HAL website to order distilled water, bottled water, etc., and I can't find it! I see "gifts and indulgences" under the "itinerary and wishlist" tab. What am I missing? Where is the water, etc?

I don't know how much one bottle would be, but 6 bottles are $27.60. :)

:') Thanks. That’s why I was trying to determine if they were more expensive than $4.60 each. I can’t imagine how they could be!

Edited to add: Sorry I was laughing if you weren’t trying to make a joke!

:') Thanks. That’s why I was trying to determine if they were more expensive than $4.60 each. I can’t imagine how they could be!

Edited to add: Sorry I was laughing if you weren’t trying to make a joke!

Lol -- yes and no, I didn't know you had checked already and knew the pkg. price. :')

I'm finally getting around to deciding on excursions, etc., for our August cruise. I went on the HAL website to order distilled water, bottled water, etc., and I can't find it! I see "gifts and indulgences" under the "itinerary and wishlist" tab. What am I missing? Where is the water, etc?

Why not bring your own empty water bottle(s) and refill them at no cost instead of buying bottled water?

Here is the Pool Bars menu from last month that has the prices of bottled water:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Pool-Bars.pdf