Re-vamp to the wine selection?

trish4bruce

When we were on the Getaway last week (Feb11-18)one of the bartenders told us that the wines available were going to be revamped this week and there would be many more by glass selections available. Anyone sailing this week notice anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If this is true kudos to NCL actually listening to consumer complaints and making a change that won’t necessarily immediately favorably impact bottom line. Although perhaps it will as they may price such that need to add a buck or two but that is still better than nothing, gives options.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just got off the gem yesterday and was also told they were changing the wine menu. It was their excuse for only having 1 dry white wine at the wine bar and us needing to go to 4 different bars to find one that had Sauv blanc.

We leave on the Getaway in 4 weeks so I really hope they added or will add more wine by the glass selections.
Gatorchinsky, have a great cruise. If you can get a picture of the new wine menu it would be greatly appreciated. Sailing the Getaway July 1.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk