Emails from NCL

mi3stooges

NCL has been sending emails leading up to my departure...getting me very excited to sail!!! Today I got one that said "A world of entertainment on board for you..." but inside the email says "31 days till departure!" :eek: Its 11!!!! So I logged into "my NCL" and everything is ok! Whew, had me scared for a minute!!

Very Scary!!!!

Seems like they just started doing those emails this year. I don't recall getting any last year.

Carnival's website used to tell me how many days until my cruise -- I think that was worse!!! Of course as it got close I had to keep going on the website every day so I could further torment myself!

Have a great cruise!!!!!

Kathy

I've been getting them too. Today I received one that gave a link to order a free 8"x8" 20 page hardcover photo book from shutterfly, a $30 value. Pretty cool of NCL! :D

We got this today, too. Can anyone say Christmas present??

I got one last week with our count down (46 days) which was nice, but I got all excited thinking it was the upsale fairy!! I like getting them and hope they continue but I will try not to get to excited from now on :p I have not gotten the photo album yet...

Archived