Taxi to Rendezvous

cascargirl

• 3 months later...

I am currently booked at Rendevous but was just checking out where they are located by map. I kknow it's a 5 minute cab ride from the cruise ship port but if you look at this mp it doesn't look like it's oceanfront, can anyone clarify for me?

Thanks

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147343-d150434-Reviews-Rendezvous_Resort-Castries_Castries_Quarter_St_Lucia.html#MAPVIEW

It is an ocean front view but the ocean is not the best. There is a huge drop right when you get into the ocean. Plus there are alot of sea shells in the begining. The view is breath taking though. I would not recommend swimming in the resort ocean spot. My Fiance and I loved their pools and lazy river. Food is also very good. You do not need to bring towels. We used there towels.

It is an ocean front view but the ocean is not the best. There is a huge drop right when you get into the ocean. Plus there are alot of sea shells in the begining. The view is breath taking though. I would not recommend swimming in the resort ocean spot. My Fiance and I loved their pools and lazy river. Food is also very good. You do not need to bring towels. We used there towels.

I think we would be more interested in the resort amenities then the actual beach. I was just concerned when I saw the location they had on the map link I posted. By the looks of it, it's not even on the ocean.

Has anyone been to Sandals La Toc? I know it costs more but is the resort itself nicer?

It is on the ocean.

We found sandals to be more pricey and they do not have the option of all you can drink.

I emailed Sandals and it stated it was all inclusive what was different about the alcoholic beverage portion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rendezvous is most definitely beachfront, on one of the longer stretches of beach on the island: Malabar/Vigie Beach. It fronts the airport.

Sandals is more expensive and further away (all 3 Sandals for that matter) and most definitely is all-inclusive drink and food (alcohol and non-alcohol) same as rendezvous. The travel time is longer though, regardless of which Sandals you choose - and they are all more expensive than Rendezvous.

Enjoy, whichever you choose.

• 1 month later...