Canadian $$ at PAR

winpub

For our NCL cruise at Xmas I found they didnt offer at par pricing till after the final payment date had gone through. Our cruise was mid December and I think final payment was end of August. Somewhere around late September into October I started seeing Canadian at par. But.....if you accepted that rate then you couldnt add any of the so called "perks" such as the not so free drink package etc.

I actually sat down and worked out all the different pricings for the same cabin but varying the options such as at par...or add one or two perks etc. In the end they all worked out to be very close to each other in pricing.

Not really great deals to my mind

Like all promotions those come and go. I have not seen mention of that one in at least 8 or 9 months so I doubt that it is going on right now. Log in to ncl.com, and see if it is available.

Like all promotions those come and go. I have not seen mention of that one in at least 8 or 9 months so I doubt that it is going on right now. Log in to ncl.com, and see if it is available.

It is still valid, it just doesn't get promoted as much. Using the link that kamploops posted takes you to a list of cruises with CAP promo.

It's not much use unless you are willing to pay more for your cabin to begin with ie not the Sailaway cabins which can most times deminish any savings you might realize. In most cases it only offers a few dollars in the diff anyway. Lots of research required.

https://www.ncl.com/ca/en/cruise-deals/canada-at-par

I have this book marked and check regularly.

Did a 10 day Mediterranean on the Spirit last October for $1300cdn on a family inside sideways cabin.

Did a 12 day Canary Islands on the Spirit in February for $1000cdn for a sail away inside on deck 10.

Booked on a 12 day British isle on the Jade in September for $1450 for a sail away inside assigned deck 10 again

We don’t drink so the perks aren’t a savings to us. It works out cheaper for us to pay for the sail away and dining. Only 1-2 sea days on those European cruises so no balconies for us.