Shared shuttle to EWR

RM

It will be $20.00pp ... an Uber might be an option also and should be right around $30.00 total. Uber worked very easily for us last October especially when I saw how long the line was for the taxi shuttle. Also Uber just went to the terminal we were leaving from and didn't have to stop at others....I know you're not concerned about the time but just a thought to consider.

Is there a shuttle from EWR to Cape Liberty? Do we need to book it with the cruise line and should this be done in advance? What about the return to EWR?

Only the cruiseline will offer a shuttle from EWR to Cape Liberty and you need to book it in advance. Coming back the cruiseline will likely offer a shuttle that can be booked on the ship. The Cape Liberty Taxi Dispatcher offers a shared shuttle for $20/pp. from Cape Liberty to EWR. This is what the previous posts were talking about.

We are scheduled to dock at 7am and walk off with our luggage as soon as possible. Anyone know if we can get thru customs and get to EWR either via taxi or Uber for a 12:05pm flight?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If the ship is on time, that is doable.