P&O crew review site

artemis10

I don’t know if anyone else has seen this crew review site. It’s quite interesting and shows most of the crew that posted a review are happy in their job

https://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/P&O-Cruises/reviews

Also a very interesting review about P&O from a former entertainment manager

Trying to move into the future with one foot firmly planted in the past. Trying to reinvent itself by abandoning it's past core values that created a loyal customer base (that is the envy of other companies) by absorbing competitors working practices. No innovation.

Hardest part of the job is getting shoreside management to understand the client expectations and thus support the ships efforts.”

Thanks for posting this, very interesting to read the reviews and great to see that the vast majority of staff are happy in their work.

I think the entertainment manager is spot on. P&O can either be the traditional “British” product that kept loyal customers with all that tradition brings with it or they go the way of the US ships and compete for younger passsengers with innovation.

At the moment we seem to be getting all the worse aspects of the practices of other lines and very little of the innovation but that is just my opinion.

Sorry but this website is far too positive, people on here will not like it. I will not last long.

On the other hand the only review to be commented on is slightly negative. How odd.

BTW I have a feeling I know the poster of the above mentioned review and if I am right he finds it difficult to settle in jobs and found sea life not for him. Nice person though.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sorry but this website is far too positive, people on here will not like it. I will not last long.

On the other hand the only review to be commented on is slightly negative. How odd.

BTW I have a feeling I know the poster of the above mentioned review and if I am right he finds it difficult to settle in jobs and found sea life not for him. Nice person though.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Actually Dai the first thing I commented on was how nice it was to see that staff were so happy in their work!

There are some less positive reviews if you read them all but frankly if they were all 100% shiny and happy it would be difficult to believe as no work place is great for everyone all the time.

fake reviews....P&O doesn't recruit waiters from UK. Cruise lines is hard work .... people only work for the money. Who wants to work 300-390 hours a months for 9 months.

P.s. What is the average worker in UK work in a month. Crew on cruise lines work on an average 10 hrs for every day of the month for 6-10 months. No days off