Carnival Fare View

tjwilson09

I've been checking the carnival fare view to take advantage if there is lower in price or sale. What if you room is sold out? Is there still a way to get the lower rate with all the sales going on? Thank You

I've been checking the carnival fare view to take advantage if there is lower in price or sale. What if you room is sold out? Is there still a way to get the lower rate with all the sales going on? Thank You

Not if your cabin category is sold out.

That said, keep checking especially as final payment nears, some cabins that were showing "sold" were actually just a deposit and "on hold" and they could generate a price drop.

Is there an easy way to check pricing for certain categories without going through a mock booking each time?

I don't remember it taking as much effort to check for price drops when we cruised last year.

Yes, as the OP mentions, there is the Carnival Fare Viewer (link below). It will show you the current fares for all sub-categories within a major category (inside, OV, balcony, suite). The only thing it will not show you is military rate which you will have to find via a mock booking.

https://www.carnival.com/bookingengine/fareviewer